7 Easy keto meals for busy moms
7 Easy keto meals for busy moms
As a working mother, you understand that your daily schedule changed the moment you got your baby. All you want is the well being of your baby and family. But the worst thing is when you are trying to lose baby fat but have no time to prepare the right diet. Worry not. Below are easy keto meals that you can cook in five or ten minutes and stay healthy. These are Keto Mom Recipes that you’ll love.
Bacon and green beans
Green beans and bacon are low carb fast foods that you can incorporate into your diet. Whether you are trying to replace them with other foods that contain a high amount of calories, or want to try something new, this is a diet to enjoy.
- Use a large skillet to cook bacon together with onion. Let it cook under low heat until the bacon gets crispy and the onion becomes tender.
- Put beans in a pan and cover it with water. Let it boil.
- Uncover it and allow it to cook for 8-10 minutes until it becomes crispy-tender.
- Drain it.
- Add the mixture of bacon.
- Add pepper and salt and toss it.
- Serve it immediately when hot.
2. Chicken Alfredo
To prepare Chicken Alfredo, get an Alfredo sauce that contains low carb. You can confirm whether they are low carb by checking their nutritional label and identify the one with the lowest carb. You can make your own as well.
- Put chicken thighs on a pan which contains coconut oil or butter and Italian seasonings. Let the chicken cook. Once it is cooked, add Alfredo sauce and let it simmer until it becomes warm.
- Serve it when hot.
3. Mini Zucchini Pizzas
Are you a pizza addict? Mini Zucchini Pizzas could be your best choice if you feel like eating pizza. It is a low carb diet and boosts your health.
- Apply some oil on Zucchini and bake it in an oven with a heat of 400 degrees for 5 minutes until it gets tender.
- Sprinkle the Zucchini with seasonings, add tomato paste and add cheese on top of it.
- Let it bake for 10 minutes to make the Zucchini tender and melt the cheese.
- Serve it when it is still hot.
4. Low carb Quesadillas
Low carb Quesadillas is a keto meal that you can make in a few minutes. You can buy shredded cheese and low carb tortillas from a nearby store.
- Put butter or coconut oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Put one tortilla in the pan then cover it with cheese.
- Add the other tortilla on top.
- Let it cook until brown on each side.
- Allow it to be cool then you can slice it and serve.
- You can pair it with salsa, sour cream or low carb guacamole.
5. Easy coconut chicken
Chicken is white meat which contains low fats. It is a keto diet that can take 30 minutes to prepare.
- You will need to season your chicken pieces with pepper and salt.
- Heat oil and curry powder in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and stir it.
- Add chicken to the pan and toss it lightly so that it can coat with curry oil.
- Let it cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Ensure that the chicken is no longer pink at the center. Put tomatoes, coconut milk, sugar, and tomato sauce into the pan.
- Stir the mixture and cover it and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- You can serve it with a vegetable salad.
6. Easy chicken spinach
It takes less than 20 minutes to prepare chicken spinach. To cook chicken spinach, you should to the following.
- Add butter in a skillet followed by chopped onions and mushrooms.
- Let it heat for 2 minutes then you can add diced chicken and allow it to cook.
- Add basil, pepper, and salt once the chicken is cooked.
- You can squeeze lemon juice on it.
- Add some spinach to the chicken and let it cook for 10 minutes and it will be ready.
7. Chili roasted chicken thighs
It takes 20 minutes only to prepare Chili roasted chicken thighs.
- You only need to put the chicken thighs in a pan. Ensure that the heat is 375 degrees.
- Put some olive oil in the pan and turn it to coat.
- Apply salt, chili powder, and pepper on the chicken.
- Roast them for 15 minutes until they are cooked.
- You can serve them with lime wedges.
It is your choice to eat a healthy meal and being busy should not be an excuse anymore. You can make your meal plan from the above examples, and you will love your new diet.
You might also like:
Healthy Energy Bites
Keto Diet Health Benefits
Keto Challenge Printable
Food List for Keto Diet
Daily Water Tracker Free Printable